2013年10月1日 星期二

Practicing My Poor English (5)

Today I woke up early in the morning.
Seeing the twilight outside the window, I got up at once and went cleaning up.
The sun rises earlier in summer morning.
Although it was just after 5 o'clock, the day was dawning.
Standing alone on the balcony, I looked up at the sky.
The moon had already disappeared.
There were only a few remaining stars and they faded away before long.
The night was over.
A light red colour emerged in the east.
The sun was rising gradually.
The sunlight was bright and brilliant.
It dyed the clouds red, purple, orange...
It was beautiful.
Beads of dew still clung to the pot plants beside the railings a short while ago, but now they had vanished all together.
They must had been evaporated by the sun.
I could hear birds' melodious tweeting from afar.
People woke up to greet this new day.

They're poisons.
Don't eat them.

Fire can burn down the house, so don't play with fire.

On the day of my cousin's wedding, my mother and I went to offer our congratulations.
We wished the couple much happiness together.
There were many people at the wedding feast.
There were many children too.
We greeted one another, we talked and we laughed.

Ming was the driver of our school bus.
He was a strong man in his thirties.
Every day I went and left school by the school bus he drove.
He had an excellent working attitude.
He would stop the bus properly before letting us get on or get off.
He always said: 'Every day I drive children to school or back home. I help them arrive on time. I love my job.'

6 則留言:

  1. 百了,my english is poor and grown up in a poor family,so I am a poor student,
    don't ask me for paying schooling,please !

    回覆刪除
  2. The driver loves children and his job. ^_^

    回覆刪除