2013年9月11日 星期三

Practicing My Poor English (2)

There is a commemoration today.
Everyone has arrived on time.
No one is late.

In the garden, there is an artificial hill, a fishpond, plants and a lawn.
The scene is fantastic.

Pastries are made from rice flour.
Biscuits are made from wheat flour.
Pastries and biscuits are both delicious.

My father invited a visitor to stay for dinner.
He asked the visitor to take a seat.
I served the dishes and then had dinner with them.

Have some fresh fruits everyday.
It's good for your health.
Don't eat rotten fruits.

You should eat green vegetables and soybean curd frequently.

When the guest came, I greeted him.
When the guest left, I showed him to the door.

That was a new year.
We wore new clothes.
When we met for the first time of that year, we said, 'Happy new year!'

Good-bye, teacher.
We're leaving for holidays.

On the sea, a boat was sailing in the distance.

Hiding in its mother's pouch, the little kangaroo doesn't fear wind or rain.

Treat your teachers with respect and love your classmates.

It's cool to sit in the shade of a giant tree.

I saw the sun in that morning.

It's my mother's birthday.
We sing and dance.

Making soup with green vegetables and soybean curd.

It's a durian.
Isn't it fragrant?
It's regarded by many people as the king of fruits.

The little monkey was so funny.
It wore a suit of bright-coloured clothes and attempted to act like a man.

It was a sunny day.
We played outdoors.
We swam and basked in the sun.

There're shrimps in the river.

I lost my way, so I asked a policeman for direction.

Cock, hen, chicks! Come eat rice! Come eat worms!

Lambs are bleating.
They don't eat grass.
They drink milk.

19 則留言:

  1. Little monkey, come here.
    Let mama give you a hug.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. The prawns will be a dish for dinner.
      The eggs are for making a cake.

      刪除
    2. It was my younger sister's birthday.
      My mother served her a bowl of noodles.

      刪除
    3. It was my father's birthday.
      My mother bought him a birthday cake.

      刪除
    4. It's raining.
      Let's go home quickly.

      刪除
    5. The drawing is not so good.
      The nose is badly drawn.

      刪除
    6. We finished our work before going to play.
      Isn't it wonderful?

      刪除
    7. I arrived at school on time.

      刪除
    8. I've brought all the textbooks and stationery I need.

      刪除
    9. Sit properly or you'll fall down.

      刪除
    10. Climb the ladder carefully.

      刪除
    11. I shook his hand and said good-bye.

      刪除
    12. We gave our home a thorough cleaning on Sunday.

      刪除
    13. I fly my kite and you walk your dog.

      刪除
    14. Let's see who is the best storyteller.

      刪除
    15. Little Raindrop was falling.
      "Where are my brothers?"
      Little Raindrop and his brothers were separated.
      "Where am I?"
      He opened his eyes and had a look.
      Oh, Little Raindrop had fallen on an umbrella.
      "It's beautiful!"
      Little Raindrop stood up and wanted to take a good look at the umbrella.
      "Ouch!"
      Accidentally, Little Raindrop slipped off the umbrella.
      Little Raindrop fell to the gutter.
      The gutter was dirty and stinking.
      Litter Raindrop became grimy.
      ......
      Suddenly, the river was in a turnmoil.
      Little Raindrop was caught with tadpoles in a bottle.
      "Ma, I've caught many tadpoles!" a boy shouted happily.
      "Ouch!"
      The boy tumbled over and the bottle was dropped.
      Little Raindrop and the tedpoles returned to the river.
      They swam forward on and on.
      Finally, Little Raindrop went to the sea.
      He found that it was an interesting place there.
      Fishes were swimming here and there.
      Seashells looked like beautiful dresses.
      Little Raindrop swam to the surface of the sea.
      "Little Raindrop, come back home," Uncle Sun called him.
      "No, I don't want to go home."
      Little Raindrop still wanted to go around.

      刪除
  2. In some way we are like Little Raindrop, only that Little Raindrop is still Little Raindrop all the time.
    You have a special way to write your blogs here - a special form of poem?

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Yes, Little Raindrop or Bubble.
      It's a poor form of English.

      刪除