2013年9月22日 星期日

Practicing My Poor English (4)

An aeroplane was flying high while raindrops kept falling down.

Be careful when you're walking on the street.

My little dog can guard the house.

The postman was busily delivering letters.

Summer has come.
Cicadas are calling from trees.
Grasshoppers are hopping in grass.

The glass container contains some goldfishes.

Swallows are on the beam while carp are in the pond.

A table has four feet but it can't walk.
A car has no foot but it can run.

I woke up early for morning exercises.

We haven't met for a long time.
How are you?

When I were back home from school, I greeted my father and mother.

If I have anything I don't understand about my homework, I'll go to the office to ask my teachers.

I won't do anything dangerous.

I love my dog and cat.
I fed them and made shacks for them.

沒有留言:

張貼留言