2013年9月16日 星期一

Practicing My Poor English (3)

Little Raindrop was falling.
"Where are my brothers?"
Little Raindrop and his brothers were separated.
"Where am I?"
He opened his eyes and had a look.
Oh, Little Raindrop had fallen on an umbrella.
"It's beautiful!"
Little Raindrop stood up and wanted to take a good look at the umbrella.
"Ouch!"
Accidentally, Little Raindrop slipped off the umbrella.
Little Raindrop fell to the gutter.
The gutter was dirty and stinking.
Litter Raindrop became grimy.
......
Suddenly, the river was in a turnmoil.
Little Raindrop was caught with tadpoles in a bottle.
"Ma, I've caught many tadpoles!" a boy shouted happily.
"Ouch!"
The boy tumbled over and the bottle was dropped.
Little Raindrop and the tedpoles returned to the river.
They swam forward on and on.
Finally, Little Raindrop went to the sea.
He found that it was an interesting place there.
Fishes were swimming here and there.
Seashells looked like beautiful dresses.
Little Raindrop swam to the surface of the sea.
"Little Raindrop, come back home," Uncle Sun called him.
"No, I don't want to go home."
Little Raindrop still wanted to go around.

Little monkey, come here.
Let mama give you a hug.

The sun has come out.

The prawns will be a dish for dinner.
The eggs are for making a cake.

It was my younger sister's birthday.
My mother served her a bowl of noodles.

It was my father's birthday.
My mother bought him a birthday cake.

It's raining.
Let's go home quickly.

The drawing is not so good.
The nose is badly drawn.

We finished our work before going to play.
Isn't it wonderful?

I arrived at school on time.

I've brought all the textbooks and stationery I need.

Sit properly or you'll fall down.

Climb the ladder carefully.

I shook his hand and said good-bye.

We gave our home a thorough cleaning on Sunday.

I fly my kite and you walk your dog.

Let's see who is the best storyteller.

20 則留言:

  1. An aeroplane was flying high while raindrops kept falling down.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Be careful when you're walking on the street.

      刪除
    2. My little dog can guard the house.

      刪除
    3. The postman was busily delivering letters.

      刪除
    4. Summer has come.
      Cicadas are calling from trees.
      Grasshoppers are hopping in grass.

      刪除
    5. The glass container contains some goldfishes.

      刪除
    6. Swallows are on the beam while carp are in the pond.

      刪除
    7. A table has four feet but it can't walk.
      A car has no foot but it can run.

      刪除
    8. I woke up early for morning exercises.

      刪除
    9. We haven't met for a long time.
      How are you?

      刪除
    10. When I were back home from school, I greeted my father and mother.

      刪除
    11. If I have anything I don't understand about my homework, I'll go to the office to ask my teachers.

      刪除
    12. I won't do anything dangerous.

      刪除
    13. I love my dog and cat.
      I fed them and made shacks for them.

      刪除
  2. 回覆
    1. 程兄的真名是陳雲嗎?
      你的新盤也很出色啊。

      刪除
  3. More practice, more progress.
    Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. More Mooncakes, more cholesterol.
      Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!

      刪除
  4. A belated happy mid autumn festival.
    Will the first line of your blog starts like this "An aeroplane was flying high..."?
    Have a great weekend.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Good idea! I love aeroplanes.
      A Happy National Day in advance!

      刪除